Saturday, April 21, 2012

S is for Snow White

A to Z challenge ...Letter S

S is for Snow White


A couple posts back I discussed the importance of being the Evil Queen sometimes... and I totally stand by it ...but there are also days that you need to and should be like Snow White. Snow White was innocent and sweet and full of wonder. She was kind to animals and to others. She knew the importance of keeping a clean house and to always whistle while you work. But mostly she had faith...faith in the dwarfs, faith in the huntsman when he told her to run and finally faith in the fact that someday her prince would come, I think we could all benefit from the qualities of Snow White.....Just DONT eat any apples from strangers hahaha
>

4 comments:

  1. LOL. wish I could whistle while I work. I.e. scrub toilets etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rather her than me, cleaning up a house occupied by 7 males!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO @ Paula's comment. So true!!

    So, since we can't take apples from strangers, is candy now OK? ;-)

    Visiting from the A to Z Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sandra....im gonna start by whistling while i wash dishes and work from there hahahah

    @Paula...hahahhahaah very true....very very true !!!

    @sjerZgirl...oh Candy doesnt count ;) hahaha save me a snickers!!

    ReplyDelete