Thursday, April 5, 2012

E is for Ears....Mickey Ears °O°

A to Z Challenge

E is for Ears...Mickey Ears °O°


This is the last time time that I worn Mickey Ears. Even though since this picture was taken, I have probably been to Disney about 75 times, I have never worn them again. This is not because I don't like them. In fact, I love them. I love to see people wearing then. Old and Young proudly wear them and they are usually accompanied by a big smile. They seem make people happy, carefree , even young again. The ears come in all different sizes and colors now..and they even have ones with top hats and veils for newlyweds(so cute) . I have wanted to buy myself a pair every time i have been to the 'happiest place on earth' but I have never done it. The reason why???? I am too self conscious to wear them.I feel like I would stand out in a sea of mickey ears. I know this is just my own demons and this is something i am working on. So in a couple months I am going back to Disney and I am vowing to be the first on line at the Main Street Hat Shop and finally getting my own pair of ears and wear them proud down Main Street USA . No more insecurity..Only a big ol' smile :) ........ (reports to follow)

6 comments:

  1. I hope you do it!! Everyone needs to wear Mickey Ears--MORE THAN ONCE!! You have to live a little--and throw a bit of caution to the wind. I hope you do a follow up post!!

    Cheers, Jenn
    http://www.wine-n-chat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE picture!! Definitely get those ears! Life's too short not to have fun and be silly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one is to old for Mickey ears. You must wear them again, for that matter, I must wear them again.

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Kathy. You should wear them, WE should all wear them.

    The proof is all those people you've seen wear them - you've looked at them with envy, rather than scorn. Rock those Mickey ears, Jenni!

    ReplyDelete