Thursday, April 19, 2012

P is for Photography

A to Z Challenge

P is for Photography

p- photography- 
In my mind I am the daughter of Ansel Adams and Annie Lebowitz, born in to photography royalty and shooting award winning photos that the whole world over raved about....but in reality I'm a just girl with a point and shoot digital camera and a dream. I want to be photographer , i want to shoot peoples weddings and children. I want to travel and shoot breathtaking sites and wild animals and stunning gardens but right now I am just a girl with a canon elf Camera in a hello kitty case haha. Maybe one day I will get to live out my dreams but until then I am happy to take pictures of my friends beautiful children and flowers in my own garden...
and until you see my photos on the cover of LIFE magazine...I hope you will enjoy some of these :)





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, Jenni! You definitely have a future in this field.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In another life I would have been a professional photogrpaher. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank so much ladies for the comments....I guess I will keep this on my bucket list ...:)

    ReplyDelete