The word prompt challenge this week was "Dreaming"...I was trying to decide which way to take this and of course I could have easily discussed the literal meaning of dreaming since I do it all the time but unfortunately they are not as peaceful as i would like. Nightmares plague my sleep so 'dreaming' is a unpleasant subject to me :) haha So while I was working on this post and rambling on about my weird dreams, the following song came on the radio. It stopped me in my tracks...I've never heard it since I am only a new fan of country but I instantly LOVED it and its meaning ( also he is not to bad to look at either hahaha)...
Hearing this song and with my Birthday fast approaching, it got me thinking about what i would like to do in my next 30 years...so here is some of my DREAMS of the next 30 years:
1. Visit every National Park. It would probably take me 30 yrs to do it but Im ready :
2. see a elephant up close... touch it ...kiss it ... they are so beautiful
3. attend a taping of Saturday Night Live....im dying to do that...
4. Sell a photo to a magazine... one day i hope
5. Learn glass blowing....i know it is strange but I always think it is so cool
6. Attend the Kentucky Derby and drink a mint Julep
7. Swim with dolphins... I have had the chance to do this so many times but have chicken out
8. make love on a forest floor or a beach under the stars. so romantic and peaceful
9. visit the Daytona 500 ...think it would be so cool.
10 . Swim in one of the great lakes
11. go rollerskating again
12. own a house on the beach or a lake
13. have someone i love take me on a romantic picnic date
14. Visit Normandy. My grandfather was one of the boys that landed on Normandy
15. Attend the Academy Awards
16. make enough money to make myself and my parents comfortable and worry free
17. make someone cry out of happiness
18. go in a hot air balloon
19. Learn to take (and believe) a compliment
20. Grow old with the one I love
I could go on and on with my dreams of the next 30 years but instead I will just let my mind wander! Its wonderfully positive to dream of the NEXT 30 Years...I'm looking forward to them and im sure its gonna be GREAT!!!! :) WHAT do YOU want to do with your next 30 yrs?????