Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Courage Challenge



(Todays challenge in The Positivity Sharing Group is about Courage. Here is my feelings about Courage)

Every day you either see a scar or courage. Where you dwell will define your struggle. ~Dodinsky

Im in a struggle to find courage right now. Lately its harder and harder to find. I guess the years (and especially last year ) of being brave has made it more and more difficult to obtain. My search for courage is becoming like the search to find the loch ness monster or Big foot, full of fancy equipment and stories of its existence but you're not really sure if you'll find it. I want to find it ...i want to be brave...i want to believe...but some-days its harder than others. I wish I could just order a cup of it, slowly drinking it in while sitting at a coffee shop window watching the world go by with not a care in the world...but instead it seems like its always just beyond that heavy solid slamming door. Each slam echoing through the narrow halls of my mind and heart...each time the sound getting louder, less kind, harder, angrier, colder. But I cant give up. I will keep searching for it and when i finally find it I will take a picture of it and sell it for big money to the enquirer just like that pic of Big foot ! :) wish me luck !

2 comments:

  1. I wish you the best of luck! =D.

    I know what you mean about believing. I'm still working on that.

    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you lots of luck and blessings! It's hard but you can do it! I have faith in you!

    ReplyDelete