Monday, November 7, 2011

monday

Monday is a lame way to spend 1/7 of your life. ~Author Unknown



this(above) is how i felt this morning when i woke up....for more reasons than one.
So i decided to focus on my to-do list today. this is it:

1) start diet....(so far so good)
2) start working out .....(so far NOT so good haha)
3) Stop procrastinating
4) Go to DMV....(this has been pushed until tomorrow...please ignore #3)
5) sharpen my new colored pencils
6) work....grrrrrr
7) say "NO" to Teddy about 1 million and one times
8) fill in my bff's on some of my recent gossip
9) write my letter to Santa !!! want to make sure it gets there early
10) hang off the Tappan Zee Bridge on a rope ladder....what? there is already someone doing that??? DAMN!!!! im always too late and second best!!! hahaha

Happy Monday to all my friends!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha!

    Monday Monday so good that day--sure... Have a great week, Jenni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so cute! Nothing like a good sense of humor to start your day!

    I think I'll sharpen my color pencils today too! ;)

    ReplyDelete