Sunday, September 25, 2011

One Year ago today


GBE2 Week # 17- ONE YEAR AGO
This was my view One Year Ago today. I was at 'my happy place'...the Happiest place on earth(Disney) with my mom. We were staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge and this was the view i woke up to....my room faced one of the reserves and I was able to see Giraffes and zebras and other exotic animals.. I much rather be having this view today instead of the rainy skies but I am still so grateful to have expereinced this. :)

7 comments:

  1. What a glorious view! Simply stunning! Yes, this would be a wonderful view to wake up to every morning...but I bet you could find something beautiful to look at now! Thanks for sharing! - Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! Thanks for the look back. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @elizabeth-thanks :) Great topic

    @susan-thank you and yes I think you might be right!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's good. I'm much better now than I was a year ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be at Disneyworld at Christmas - can't wait to see everything there, as it's 25 years since I last went.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You slacker, you. I just woke up and I get to see the cool view from your window. Thanks for sharing and I'm definitely taking my parents to that lodge

    ReplyDelete