Wednesday, July 13, 2011
10 Random things about jenni
10 random things about me (thanks diana for giving us this idea)
1. I am allergic to bees. Have to carry a epi-pen and benedryl at all times (a rule i dont always remember to follow haha)
2. I once sat in the cockpit of the Concord. I was able to fiddle with the buttons and knobs. (dont worry the plane was not flying at the time)
3. I hate mustard (the devils condiment haha), beets, when the pockets stick up out of peoples jeans and movies with little kid ghosts (thats too creepy) haha
4. I have walked in the Macys Thanksgiving day parade AND the NYC St Patricks day parade.
5. Im allergic to coffee. I can have any type of coffee or even mocha. I love the smell but i can never have it.
6. Once on a flight from NYC to LA. I made friends with Penny Marsall and Rob Reiner and even sat on Pennys lap for a while ( i was 2 1/2 yrs old hahaha ). My mom said i had them laughing alot so I am proud to say I made 2 of the funniest people in comedy laugh!
7. I once held Hockeys Turner Cup , which is the International Hockey leagues (minor league) version of the Stanley Cup. My goal is to hold the Stanley cup one day.
8. I Once went to a viewing of the SHINING movie in the hotel where Steven King actually got the idea and started writing it. I visited the imfamous haunted ballroom but i was too afraid to go in to room 237 ! It was a fun but scary night hahaa
9. Once while snorkeling in Hawaii I was bumped in the side by a sea turtle almost as large as me. When i happened I was sure it was a shark and I was about to die. I was happy to see it was a friend sea turtle but that was the end of the snorkling trip
10. I have been to Walt Disney World at least 25 times. Dreaming of the 26th time now! :)