Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Feast of San Gennaro

I recently went to the Feast of San Gennaro in Little Italy in NYC. If you are not from the NY area then I should explain that the Feast is an 11 day street fair held every year in honor of the Patron Saint San Gennaro where they have vendors selling everything from Sausage and pepper to seafood to pastries. If you are not from the area but are planning a trip the the city then try and schedule it around the feast so you can enjoy it...if you ARE from the NY area and have never been there, then shame on you haha... The pictures below are some of the food we had and the sights we saw. FYI the food shown was not all consumed by me....in fact one of the guys ate 14 different items...(i dont even know how he ate it all :) ..I hope you enjoy it!!!!


Sausage and peppers...yum :)


roasted corn

Cheers!!

im a rebel...im crossing haha

my beer :)

Angelos Clams

micheles Raspberry torte

We saw Big Pussy from the Sopranos and he was yelling at me ..."hey heres a nice Italian girl" (he was joking since I am very Irish looking with redhair haha)

put angelo to work since we ran out of money hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment