Saturday, June 25, 2011

priceless gift from my aunt

My aunt has come to visit me. I haven't seen her in over a year and I am so happy that I am able to spend time with her and catch up. But the most exciting thing about her visit is that she brought with her a box. It is about the size of 2 shoe boxes combined and has some girly flowers on the outside. I was not sure what she had in there but it could be anything when it comes to my aunt. But this time i was pleasantly surprised. It was a box full of old family photos and I mean OLD. There was one photo of my great grandmother when she was in her 20's and was an actress. It is awesome!  We went thru the pics and she shared stories and info about the basically strangers since most were long gone when i arrived.  I loved looking at them and I especially loved the ones of my grandpa in World War II.  But out of all them I love the picture below the most. Its just a simple pic of my grandparents but it says so much. I just love their body language.  It makes me happy to see the love they had for each other even after 4 kids haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment