Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom :)


A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. ~Washington Irving

Today is my moms birthday. My mother is the best thing I have in my life and I would be eternally lost without her . She is a loving, caring , sweet, self-less, gorgeous person. She has always been there for me and has always put my needs before hers(even in times when I didnt deserve it) and I can never begin to express what that means to me. She deserves so much more than I can give her this year and i vow to make it up to her as soon as i can. So until then , we are celebrating the best we can. We went to dinner the other night with my aunt and that was a lovely dinner in a quaint little Italian Bistro and we really had a wonderful time,Today Mom and I went to get mani/pedi . It was nice mommy quality time and I got a nice long pedi so that was even better hahah...Tonight we are going to a nice dinner with some family and after we will have cake. I am one lucky girl to have such a wonderful Mom.....   Love you Mommy !!  
Here some pics of her and us..... (dont tell her i posted them...she'd kill me hahahaha)

 





No comments:

Post a Comment