Friday, September 27, 2013

imperfect




Imperfect things

“Stop trying to 'fix' yourself; you're NOT broken! You are perfectly imperfect and powerful beyond measure.”
― Steve Maraboli

A fall leaf

A plank of wood

My love life

A Diamond

Sea Glass

One of my Dads jokes

my diet

My smile

the path of sea turtle

weather patterns

turkey bacon

my freckles

The dots on a lady bug

the rings of a redwood

the shore line

My moms meatballs

a apple picked right off the tree

and

ME

but just because its imperfect it doesn't mean that it is not delicious or amazing or beautiful. I guess that's something i have to remind myself of daily.
Whats your favorite imperfect thing????

1 comment:

  1. Love this and nearly everything in my life is imperfect and I'm very good with that.
    Top of my list? My husband. Perfectly imperfect.

    ReplyDelete