Thursday, December 13, 2012

wish you were here !!!

Greetings from the Sunshine State or today the Cloudy-and-unseasonably-cold State :) haha But maybe that is good because it is hard to get into the Christmas spirit when it is 80 degrees out! I spent a couple days with my friend and we had a really wonderful time. I will be posting picture of the gorgeous beach we went to..I could have moved there right then haha. We spent the days catching up and shopping and just having some fun times. I wish i could have stayed longer. But I had to continue up the State, first visiting my aunt and uncle and now made my way up to Dads house. I am here for a week and he has some great Christmasy activities planned. Tonight we are going to see something called "The voices of Christmas' It should be nice. I will try and take some photos and fill you in :) I am happy to be spending time with my Dad since I dont get to see him a lot because of the distance but can someone please send back the 80 degree days hahaha Thanks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment