Friday, January 13, 2012


Its Friday the 13th. This is usually a day that is associated with bad luck and black cats and murders with face masks...but for me it has always been a lucky day. I graduated on a Friday the 13th and also I got my first serious job on a Friday the 13th. I have flown on vacation on the 13th and I had no problem doing so ...I mean come on...I was going on VACATION!! haha... but I have to say I do have some superstitions: I always knock wood, bite my tongue, throw salt over my shoulder and cross myself when seeing a funeral procession. But those are the extent of my silly superstitions...now if you were to ask you what i was AFRAID of, well then i would tell you to pull up a chair and take a seat...I have a LOT of those haha....here's my list:

Im afraid of:
*Clowns...no need for explanation...they are horrible haha

*mice....i once thought i had a mouse and i couldn't sleep for 2 nights...sat up in my bed with the light on ALL NIGHT! haha

*mustard....it is the devils condiment . i hate it

*heights. so i will never be jumping out of a plane or bungee jumping

*sharks. This fear has ruined MANY a day at the beach including my whole vacation to Fiji, i would not get in the water at all haha

*driving in the snow. I hate it and luckily i haven't had to do too much of it this winter
and i saved the weirdest for last.....

*whites of someones pockets. I am afraid of when i can see the whites of the inside of someone jeans pocket...i dont know what it is but if i see it i have to make the person stuff it back inside...it scares the bejesus out of me hahaa...

all in all i have some pretty standard fears..what are your fears...are they standard or do you have unusual ones??? I would love to hear some !!! but either way I hope you have a great Friday the 13th :)

Depend on the rabbit's foot if you will, but remember it didn't work for the rabbit. ~R.E. Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment