Friday, January 10, 2014

Surprise snow :)

What a beautiful morning. I wasnt expecting any snow but I woke up to a winter wonderland. I am so glad that I had a day off and didnt have to worry about how the road will be. Instead I have decided to maybe do some baking ( I just wrote BANKING hhahaa I probably should be doing that instead but thats no fun haha). I am sitting here listening to Teddy barking at the guys with the snow plows and drinking a yummy Hot Chocolate.  I figured I'd do some writing today so expect some random posts. 
Here are some pictures of my Christmas tree. It is on my deck headed for the chipper but it looks so pretty snow covered that I think it might get a reprieve for the day :)  haha



Thank you mother nature for giving me some photo subjects today :)     I hope you all have a wonderful friday!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment